Commentary from Skipp Porteous

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sticks and Stones

As kids we learned the little ditty, "Sticks and stones break my bones, but words and faces will never hurt me."

Words and faces can only hurt you if you let them. A long time ago I decided not to let them hurt me. Therefore, I'm opening up this blog to comments from readers...if I have any.

I remember years ago I worked for WSBS radio station in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. One time we went off the air for about two hours, and no one even called the station to complain or wonder where we were.

So, that may be the case with this blog. We'll see.

2 Comments:

  • I reading you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM  

  • enjoyed.....God Bless!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home