Commentary from Skipp Porteous

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Changing Careers

Recently I was given an offer I couldn't refuse. As my reader knows (is there more than one?), I've been running Sherlock Investigations in New York City since 1995. It's really hard work, with a lot of responsibility. Always a problem to solve.

For years, I've wanted to do something mindless. Now that opportunity has come up. I've been offered a real good deal on a hot dog wagon at Columbus Circle. I'm starting this weekend. As the weather gets warmer I'm going to do it full-time.

I love hot dogs, with mustard, relish, and sauerkraut. I can hardly wait. (A free lunch.)

So, if any readers of this blog (is there more than one?) identify themselves, I'll give you a free hot dog when you come to Columbus Circle in New York.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Skipp,

    I just stumbled across your blog, which makes for interesting reading.

    Selling hotdogs, etc. from a cart, eh? As long as you don't have to work on rainy days, it might not be so bad.

    My brother gets to NYC more frequently than I do, so I'll let him know that he should keep an eye open for you. (grin)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home