Commentary from Skipp Porteous

Monday, December 18, 2006

Janet Jackson's Right Breast

Maybe it was her left breast that caused all the sensation. Whatever. I'm sure they're both the same, and nicely proportioned. (I love that contraption that framed her nipple.)

I thought of this the other day when I saw an MTA bus pass by. Now, you might wonder why a bus reminded me of Janet Jackson's tits. (If you're not wondering, you shouldn't be reading my blog.)

Well, I'm about to tell you. (Of course.)

A few years ago I saw the Lion King on Broadway. It's truly a spectacular performance, and well worth seeing.

During one lively episode, one of the perfomer's costumes came undone and her breast became fully exposed. Dancing wildly, she had no time to pull up her garment, and she went though the whole act with her perky breast bobbing in front of the audience.

I was delighted. I thought that mixing adult fare with a G-Rated performance was brilliant. Then I realized that this wasn't meant to be.

I was with five other people. Afterwards, none of them mentioned the incident. Was I imagining it? I wondered. No! I'm a private detective. I observe things that others miss! I reasoned.

I don't doubt what I saw, and sometimes wonder why there was no hue and cry about this performance, as there was about Janet Jackson's "costume problem" at a nationally televised football game.

Well, this was truly accidental, and maybe her exposure was deliberate. Then the problem was "Janet Jackson was trying to steal the show," during a football game's halftime.

Who was playing that day? I don't remember.

Janet Jackson suceeded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home