Commentary from Skipp Porteous

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rev. Jeremiah Wright & Hillary Clinton

When I first heard about the Rev. Jeremiah Wright I approached his pronouncements with understanding. I wanted him to come forward and say that he's not a fanatic.

Now, he's removed all doubts that he's a fanatic, and seems to be deliberately trying to hurt Sen. Barack Obama, perhaps because Obama denounced him. Then again, maybe he's just trying to position himself as being totally out of touch with reality, knowing that nobody could see any resemblance between Obama and him.

I certainly don't. I think Barack Obama is a great American, and would do the most to unite people as they stride forward to make this nation even greater. His opponent, on the other hand, is doing all she can to damage him. Perhaps Hillary and Jeremiah should get together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home